A presentation which aims to present regulations for slum redevelopment in Mumbai and to illustrate the case of SPARC and a housing society of slum dwellers.
it specifically looks at :
- The crisis of slums in Mumbai
- The attempts by government to improve the situation of the
- The case of SPARC,an NGO,and Rajiv Indira- Suryodaya,a
housing society of slum dwellers,who are working to redevelop
- How a central government legislation checks these efforts
- What changes need to occur to make slum redevelopment