Project objectives : A Pilot project for reconstruction, following the earthquake of August 99.
Methods of achievement :
After the earthquake, the Town hall of Bekirpasa was situated in a temporary building unsuited for its activity. The municipality thus submitted the project to transform an old building under construction into a permanent town hall.
A local NGO, « the Committe for the City » was entrusted for the permanent control of works, under the supervision of our project manager who carries out regular site missions.
- Preparation of the survey, meetings, drafting of a schedule of expenditure
- Evaluation mission, collection of information, making contact with the local people, political and associative.
- Suggestions in the form of a report and recommendations on the construction of a utility service
- A number of projects of reconstruction and rehabilitation of public buildings (schools and municipal services) were proposed.
- A&D in partnership with a Turkish NGO proposed for the follow-up and implementation of the project.
General Council of Seine Saint Denis
Association of municipalties of 93