Date of operation : December 1999
Duration : 12 months
Project implemented by :
- SEM (European Solidarity Montenegro)
- ANIMA ‘FAC
- ARCHITECTURE & DEVELOPMENT
- LFEEP (Ligue de l’Enseignement et de l’Éducation Permanente)
- VECAM (Citizens of European Cities for the Multimedia superhighway)
Project objectives :
- By calling upon the initiatives of the young people and the existing resources, the "houses of the dialogue" allows to re-energise society by offering its inhabitants to work with their own construction.
- This project is based on collaboration, inter-Balkan exchanges and European partners. It will support the Local and International circulation of information, by creating a network of exchanges and twinnings between the East and the West.
Methods of achievements :
- Meeting in Bar, in Montenegro, to define the methods for the call of tenders and debates on the topic of implementation of the "houses of dialogue" between the 6 to 13 December, 1999
- Launching of the debate at the time of biennial of contemporary art in July 2000 in Montenegro
- Implementation of the contest and handing-over of the prices for the identification of the places
- Implementation of the "houses of dialogue"
- Local animation and perpetuation of the project through inter-balkan exchanges (networks of the "houses of dialogue"), with Europe and through twinning of the European cities.
Financial support :
- MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
- FPH (Human Progress Foundation)
- Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Interministrial Cell for the Balkans